We would like to make you aware of how Joynt and Crawford LLP will be operating in the light of COVID-19 / Coronavirus:
- As a firm our priority is to reduce the risk to our people, our clients and our business.
- We have robust business continuity plans in place which will ensure that we can continue to meet our client’s needs.
- We have decided to follow our government's advice and to close the office premises of Joynt & Crawford. All of our employees are working remotely.
- We have decided that except in the case of an emergency all client meetings will take place by phone rather than in person.
- We will continue to follow the advice of the Irish government and Health Service Executive (HSE).
- To minimise any potential business disruption we would encourage you to send or copy all correspondence to us by email, and make any payments by electronic transfer, for the foreseeable future. This is to ensure that we can continue to receive and deal with all incoming correspondence remotely.
Please continue to contact us as usual, preferably using email. If you need to speak to someone please email our firstname.lastname@example.org address and we will arrange for someone to call you back.
We thank you for your continued support and look forward to working together through these difficult times.